Education Testing Council ETC Jobs 2023: Here, you will read the information on the Education Testing Council. We received the HEC Job Portal https://etc.hec.gov.pk/ job notification from the Daily Jang newspaper.
EDUCATION TESTING COUNCIL
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) requires the services of ethically strong dynamic individuals to be included in the qualified pool of individuals for “Education Testing Council (ETC)” to work on call as part of Test Administration Staff in the below mentioned capacities at the Examination/Test Centers throughout the country. The officials will be engaged mostly on weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) at District level. Female candidates will be given equal opportunity to serve. The prospective candidates should have experience in building effective evaluation systems, as well as good administrative and interpersonal skills.
Education Testing Council ETC Jobs 2023 Details:
|Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|Job Type||Part Time|
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- 340 Coordinators
- 800 Chief supervisor
- 2666 Supervisors
- 13334 Invigilators
- 3200 Mobile Searching Staff
- Matric (Science/Arts)
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
Details Education Testing Council ETC Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Name of Position||Educational Qualification/Experience||No of Positions|
|1||Test City- Coordinators (Male/ Female)||Master’s Degree (18 years) in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience. OR Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) with 5 years experience in the field of Teaching. shakirjobs |
Duties: Responsible for Venue/Center identification, arrangements, staff deputation, and security arrangements.
|2||Chief Supervisor (Male/ Female)||Master’s Degree (18 years) in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. OR Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (16 years education) with 5 years experience in the field of Teaching, Invigilation/Test administration. |
Duties: Overall responsible for Test Conducting at the specific Center/Venue.
|3||Supervisor (Male/ Female)||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience in the field of Teaching, Invigilation/Test administration. |
Duties: Mainly responsible for liaising between Invigilators and the Chief Supervisor in all aspects of exams/tests.
|4||Invigilator (Male/Female)||Minimum Intermediate (12 years education) with a minimum of 6 months relevant experience in the field of Teaching, Invigilation/Test administration. |
Duties: Test conducting, maintenance of exam hall discipline, monitoring duties, and all invigilation-related responsibilities.
|5||Mobile Searching Staff/Gate Security (Male/Female)||Minimum Matriculation (10 years education) with a minimum of 6 months relevant experience. shakirjobs.com||3200|
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for Education Testing Council ETC Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application – Click Here.
- For the Application Form, processing Fee, and detailed instructions please visit the
following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration. In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or contact H HEC regional offices for
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for Test and applications in the
SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- Non-refundable Test Fee of Rs.1200/– is to be deposited via 1Link IBill Invoice at participating Banks/ ATM/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking/ Easypaisa/JazzCash/Upaisa.
- Once you have selected the link bill Invoice payment service. Open /Sign into your mobile app and click on Bill payment or payment services (as per your mobile banking app options) Click on Bill Invoice payment services and enter the consumer number generated by the ETC portal. Once you see the details, pay the amount.
- After depositing the fee through link IBill Invoice, click on “Verify Online Payment” on the ETC-HEC Dashboard The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
- The closing date of availability for this job is 13 November 2023.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔