HEC Invigilator Jobs 2023: Here, you will read the information on the Higher Education Commission. These HEC Vacancies for Education Testing Council. This is the huge recruitment of HEC in Pakistan.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is a government-established organization in Pakistan. It was founded on September 11, 2002, under the leadership of Atta-ur-Rahman. Its primary roles include providing funding, supervision, regulation, and accreditation for higher education institutions in the country.
HEC Invigilator Jobs 2023 are announced by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in ETC (Education Testing Council). Higher Education Commission HEC looking to hire the services of HEC Invigilator Staff 2023.
HEC Invigilator Jobs 2023 for Test City Coordinators, Chief Supervisors, Supervisors, Invigilators, and Support Staff. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) requires the services of ethically strong dynamic individuals to be included in the qualified pool of individuals for the Education Testing Council (ETC) to work on call as part of the Test administration staff.
HEC Invigilator Jobs 2023 Details:
|Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
The complete process for application for HEC Jobs is given below. Read the complete article and then follow the method given in the advertisement.
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- 340 Test City Coordinators (Males and Females)
- 880 Chief Supervisors (Males and Females)
- 2666 Supervisors (Males and Females)
- 13334 Invigilators (Males and Females)
- 3200 Mobile Searching Staff / Gate Security (Males and Females)
- Matric (Science/Arts)
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
Apply Today: HEC Jobs 2023 Higher Education Commission
Details HEC Invigilator Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Name of Position||Educational Qualification/Experience||No of Positions|
|1||Test City- Coordinators (Male/ Female)||Master’s Degree (18 years) in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience. OR Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) with 5 years experience in the field of Teaching. shakirjobs |
Duties: Responsible for Venue/Center identification, arrangements, staff deputation, and security arrangements.
|2||Chief Supervisor (Male/ Female)||Master’s Degree (18 years) in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. OR Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (16 years education) with 5 years experience in the field of Teaching, Invigilation/Test administration. |
Duties: Overall responsible for Test Conducting at the specific Center/Venue.
|3||Supervisor (Male/ Female)||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience in the field of Teaching, Invigilation/Test administration. |
Duties: Mainly responsible for liaising between Invigilators and the Chief Supervisor in all aspects of exams/tests.
|4||Invigilator (Male/Female)||Minimum Intermediate (12 years education) with a minimum of 6 months relevant experience in the field of Teaching, Invigilation/Test administration. |
Duties: Test conducting, maintenance of exam hall discipline, monitoring duties, and all invigilation-related responsibilities.
|5||Mobile Searching Staff/Gate Security (Male/Female)||Minimum Matriculation (10 years education) with a minimum of 6 months relevant experience. shakirjobs.com||3200|
HEC Invigilator Jobs 2023 for Females:
Higher Education Commission HEC provides equal opportunity to the Females of Pakistan to join as HEC Invigilators Staff / Test Administration Staff for all districts of Pakistan. Females will be preferred and encouraged to Apply with confidence. A large number of Females are already working in the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
HEC Invigilator Salary In Pakistan
HEC Invigilator salary ranges from Rs. 30,885/- to Rs. 48,810/- PKR depending on their experience and qualifications.
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 30,885/ PKR (EST.)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 48,810/ PKR (EST.)
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for HEC Invigilator Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Application Process:
- Interested candidates may Submit the online applications by filling the application form through the ETC Portal at https://etc.hec.gov.pk/#/login. Login / Signup to your account with personal and Educational details. Only submitted applications will be considered for Test and Applications, in the save or incomplete mode will not be entertained.
- How to Pay Application Fee?
- Application fee / Test fee is Rs. 1200/- and can be paid via 1Link 1Bill Invoice at participating Banks / ATMs / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking / Easypaisa / Jazzcash/ UPaisa. Select 1Link 1 Bill Invoice System from Payment Services, Open / Sign in to your mobile app and click on Bill payment or payment services.
- Click on 1Bill invoice payment services and enter the consumer Number generated by the ETC Portal. Once you see the details, and pay the amount. After depositing the fee click on Verify Online Payment on the ETC-HEC dashboard. Please note that the test fee is Non-refundable or non-transferable.
- Candidates can see More info Via the Official Website – Click Here.
- Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application – Click Here.
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
- The closing date of availability for this job is 13 November 2023.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔