Join Pak Army LCC 2023: Here, you will read the information on Lady Cadet Course. We received a Join Pak Army job notification from the Daily Jang newspaper.
Join Pak Army LCC 2023 Details:
|Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN THROUGH LADY CADET COURSE LCC – 23
- Army Service Corps (ASC)
- ► BS/ MSc Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- ► BE Architecture (Town Planning)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- ► BE Telecom Engg
- ► BE Software Engg/ Informatics Security
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- ► BE Computer Engg
- ► BE Aerospace/ Mechanical Engg
- ► BE in Avionic/ Electrical Engg
- Signals – Information Technology (Sigs-IT)
- BS/ BE in the following disciplines:-
- ► System Engineering
- ► Computer Science
- ► Informatics / Cyber Security
- ► Software Engineering
- ► Computer Engineering
- Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
- ► BE/ MS Energetic Material
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- MA/ MSc/ BS or equivalent education in the following disciplines:-
- ► English
- ► Urdu
- ► Biology
- ► Chemistry
- Academic Prerequisites
- ►Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 62.5% Marks in annual system.
- ►M.Phil/ MS will be given preference.
- ►No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/ Grade C throughout the academic career.
- ►Candidates only graduated from HEC/ PEC recognized universities.
- ►Candidates once rejected from Pakistan Military Academy/ Equivalent courses or once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail once more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
- ►Candidates acquired qualification as private student is not eligible.
Schedule Of Preliminary Selection
- 13 July 2023 – 21 July 2023
Age: Join Pak Army LCC 2023
- 28 Years as on 1 Nov 2023
Marital Status: Join Pak Army LCC 2023
- ►Minimum Height.
- ► Weight
- – As per Body Mass Index
- ► Vision
Nationality Join Pak Army LCC 2023
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.
Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)
In-Eligibility Conditions Join Pak Army LCC 2023
|►||Twice screened out Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).|
|►||Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.|
|►||Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).|
|►||Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.|
|►||Withdrawn from any Academy/ Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.|
|►||Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.|
|►||Dismissed/ removal/ debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.|
|►||Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.|
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
|►||Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-|
|►||Registration through Internet. A candidate can register on website https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned “Documents Required at Army Selection & Recruitment Centre (AS&RCs)” and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.|
|►||Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers. Candidates may report at nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents (mentioned in advertisement) and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these on the day of test as well.|
|►||Schedule of Preliminary Selection|
|►||Registration.19 June 2023 – 12 July 2023|
|►||Preliminary Tests. 13 July 2023 – 21 July 2023|
|►||Written/ Intelligence Tests. Professional Written/ Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers from 13 July 2023 to 21 July 2023.|
|►||Preliminary Medical Tests. Candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.|
|►||Physical Tests. Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.|
|►||Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests. Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests through website as well as call up letters.|
Further Selection Procedure Join Pak Army LCC 2023
|►||Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMHs). Candidates who are recommended by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be called for interview by General Headquarter (GHQ) Selection Board at Rawalpindi. Final selection will be made at General Headquarter (GHQ) on the basis of candidates overall performance.|
Documents Required at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers
|►||Original certificates/detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.|
|►||Candidates serving in government Institutions/Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.|
|►||Attested photo copy of domicile.|
|►||Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.|
|►||6 x coloured photos duly attested (front & back).|
|►||Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarter (GHQ) Rawalpindi.|
|►||Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.|
|►||Endorsement Application Forms. While filling the application forms given by Army Selection and Recruitment Center to successful candidate must ensure that all available information asked be endorsed in the respective paragraphs/ columns etc.|
|►||NOTE:Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.|
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply to Join Pak Army LCC 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Females Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application – Click Here.
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
- The closing date of availability for this job is 12 July 2023.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔