Fata University FU Jobs 2023 FATA University Vacancies
Fata University FU Jobs 2023: Here, you will read the information on FATA University www.fu.edu.pk. We received a Fata University job notification from the Daily Aaj newspaper.
Fata University FU Jobs 2023 Details:
|Jobs Location||Kohat, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Additional Treasurer, Deputy Director of Planning & Development, Deputy Director Works, Assistant Treasurer, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Accountant, Assistant Librarian, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Electricity Supervisor, Key Punch Operator, Data Entry Operator, Electrician, Driver, Helper, Cleaner, Conductor, Naib Qasid, Cook, Mali, Chowkidar, and Sweeper.
- Matric (Science/Arts)
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Seats|
|2.||Deputy Director Planning & Development||01|
|3.||Deputy Director (Works)||01|
|12.||Data Entry Operator||01|
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for Fata University FU Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- 1st you can download the Application Form – Click Here.
- A processing fee (non-refundable) as per following details shall be deposited in any United Bank Limited (UBL) in Account No. 233901019, Branch code (0850), (IBAN: PK40 UNIL 0109 0002 3390 1019) and the original receipt must be attached with the application form:
- BPS 01-05 Rs. 800/-
- BPS 06-16 Rs. 2,000/-
- BPS-17 & Above Rs. 3,000/-
- The detailed Bio-data and attested/verified photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, and Certificates, CNIC, Experience Certificates and two recent passport size photographs must be attached with the Application Form.
- Legal action will be taken if any of the submitted documents are found fake/tampered.
- The relevancy and genuineness of the Experience Certificates provided will be judged by the Scrutiny Committee and only relevant experience shall be considered.
- Less than 3.00/4.00 CGPA will be considered Second Division.
- The candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate must provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad along with the application, failing which the application will not be considered for further processing.
- The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous Institutions must apply through proper channel, otherwise their applications will not be considered.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview. No TA/DA is admissible. University will not be held responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of Call Letters for Test / Interview, and the issue shall be taken up with concerned courier service.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease/withhold or not to fill any of the advertised post.
- Landline telephone, Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form. Change of address/contact must be communicated to this office on urgent basis in writing.
- The application form/dossier should be complete in all respects. Incomplete application form(s)/dossier(s) will not be considered.
- Separate application shall be submitted for each advertised post.
- Candidates must produce original verified documents on the day of interview.
- Territorial Jurisdiction/Limits as notified by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from time to time in light of Section 4 of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Universities Act, 2012 (amended up-to-date) is applicable on the advertised posts from BPS-01 to BPS-05. Jurisdiction for posts in BPS-06 to BPS-16 is Kohat Division as per Act ibid.
- In case of non-availability of eligible candidates with the Territorial Jurisdiction mentioned above, candidates from the adjoining places will be considered for the post/s in light of Section 11 (5) (f) of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Universities Act, 2012 (amended up-to-date).
- Age limit for posts in BPS-01 to BPS-16 is 18-30 years (except for Chowkidar, which is 45 years) with upper age relaxation admissible upon request as per rules in vogue.
- Approved rules regarding different quotas shall be applicable.
- All applications must be submitted (in hard) to the Office of the Registrar, FATA University, Sub-Division, Darra Adam Khel, District Kohat, Post Code 26100 by 4 pm on the last date given below.
- Applications submitted through email shall not be considered for processing.
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
- The closing date of availability for this job is 05 April 2023.