????Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2023???? Govt Jobs
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2023 announced through an official advertisement. Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts mentioned each (lCT/ Punjab/ Sindh/KPK & Baluchistan). Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Data Analyst
- Assistant Accountant
- Qualifications Demands: 2nd Class Master’s in Data Sciences (16 Years of Education).
- Experience Depmants: At least three years of post-qualification experience.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years (5 Years General Age Relaxation as per Government Policy).
- MBA Finance, ACMA Part-I, PIPFA Qualified, or M.Com with three years post-qualification experience in the same field. OR
- B.Com with five years post-qualification relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and other computer applications.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years (5 Years General Age Relaxation as per Government Policy).
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application – Click Here.
- Candidates can Apply Online on the NTS website.
- Option 1:
- Application Process:
- Candidates can apply for the position by filling out the application form.
- The application form is available on the NTS website.
- The website address is https://portal.nts.org.pk/Alldetail/MTAxMTI=.
- Option 2:
- How to Apply:
- Visit the MOLAW website at www.nts.org.pk.
- Look for the application form.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately.
- Submit the form to complete your application.
- Option 3:
- MOLAW Application Form:
- To apply for the position, candidates must complete the MOLAW application form.
- The application form is available on the MOLAW website.
- To access the form, go to https://portal.nts.org.pk/Alldetail/MTAxMTI=.
- Option 4:
- Online Application:
- To apply for the position, candidates must fill out the MOLAW application form.
- The application form is available online.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interviews.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test/ interview at Islamabad.
- Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process or increase/ decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Application Forms (Hard Copy) can be submitted to the NTS Headquarters (LJCP Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The closing date of availability of the Online Application Form is May 21, 2023.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔